This website has been designed to be as accessible as possible to site visitors, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies;
- those with slower internet connections;
- rural and regional users; and
- those with hand held devices and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- adjustable text size (see below for instructions);
- simple webpage printing pages facility (see below for instructions);
- a list of software plug-ins that users may require to view the content; and
- information about compatibility between versions of Microsoft Office.
Please note that documents on the site may also be available on request in other formats.
You can make the text larger or smaller on this site by using the 'Text Size' buttons (i.e. +, - and <) that appear on the upper right area of each page.
Printing a Webpage
Many pages on this website can be printed, using the 'Print' icon that is located to the lower left of any printable block of text.
The following is software that you may need to view the documents and files on this website:
- PDF Documents: Adobe PDF Reader;
- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations:
- Microsoft Excel Documents:
- Microsoft Word Documents:
Exchanging files between Microsoft Office releases
Microsoft has added new file formats to Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to reduce file size, improve security and reliability, and enhance integration with external sources. To help ensure that you can exchange documents between Microsoft Office releases, Microsoft has developed a Compatibility Pack for the Office Word, Office Excel, and Office PowerPoint File Formats.
Accessibility of this website is important to the OIC. If you are experiencing problems using this site, please provide your comments, feedback or questions through our feedback page.